Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we have 1 sugarpeas wool flannel cover we use at night. it's not very trim, but it does the job. I'd like another night time cover. I'd also like a trim daytime cover.

Any feedback on the Loveybums wool jersey or wool interlock? Are they trim? Is either one good for night time or are both intended for day time use?

Or are there other wool covers you would recommend for night time? It must be soft.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
**Gush***

I LOVE her stuff. Her covers are SO trim and stretchy. I have 5 jersey ones, they are wonderful. 2 of them have the extra wet zone layer, and I use them at night but my girls don't really saturate a dipe at night. I just ordered and interlock assuming it would be heavier weight. Probably not quite as stretchy tho.... They are much trimmer than the sugarpeas, but not as wet proof at night. They are fantastic day covers though. Pam is super helpful and accomodating, when I placed that order I told her I was looking for something else (a specific type of diaper) and she told me she had a couple she hadn't stocked yet with aplix, so I got to buy them. Then the next day she emails me to ask if I would prefer snaps (she must have remembered I like snaps from previous orders) and she had some other dipes that she hadn't finished, but she said she could finish them up and give me those instead of sending me the aplix ones. TALK about great service! I just love that wahm

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.