Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do they exist that fit a newborn? Without being enormously bulky? My 1.5mo is no where near ready for mediums, but she needs a better absorbancy dipe for night time. I've been using a two-ply OV wipe as a doubler in one of her hemp fitteds, we haven't had a wet bed yet but her wool has been abit "sweaty" the last few mornings. That night combo's days are numbered

Hemp or OC/OV preferred, pocket fitteds are ok (do those come with no microfleece lining?), I don't want a PUL pocket though

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
i've been eyeing both verybaby SN fitteds, and esbaby.net's night diapers. both i'd think would do well

My DS slept 10+ hours at 6 weeks, and while big (he was 9lbs 5oz at birth) would have still been on the low end of a medium then....

So i'm expecting to need some myself

I hope maybe to get some LC nightlights size 1 for my next kiddo, but i'm not holding my breath...hehe.,

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thankyou ladies!

I had erased fireflies from my brain, I've wanted to like them for a long time but they never fit my toddler right.
I'll hafta watch for a used one and try it. Maybe she won't have the short rise her brub does.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.