Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<span><span style="font-family:'Comic Sans MS';"><span style="font-size:large;">I was wondering how often your little nursling nurses at night, TJ nurses all night and play does not sleep. I am going to try to help him (and me) sleep more at night! He is 6 months old on the 20th. When you nurse at night do you just co-sleep or sleep with your babe in the same room but different beds? Do you feed baby solids? If so what kind at night before bed?</span></span></span>

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
My daughter is just 6 months and will generally nurse 2-4 times each night, but sometimes up to 5 or 6 times. We co-sleep all night, so I just roll over and get her latched then we both sleep again. I don't feed her any solids right now since she's not too terribly interested.<br><br>
I've had to shuffle DD's bedtime a couple of times since I prefer her to sleep from 10-10 rather than 11-11 or 12-12 like she's been trying lately. In order to encourage her to sleep when she's playful I've turned off the lights and climbed into bed with her. She'll chatter and wiggle for 1/2 hour or so and when she starts to fuss I'll nurse her to sleep.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
I often have to "wear" my baby down (carry in sling) before he is tired enough to co-sleep, otherwise he is too bouncey and giggly to sleep.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts