Mothering Forum banner

nighttime nausea

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  mamanoish 
#1 ·
Ugh. I'm dealing with an unpleasant symptom: nausea before bed. It's weird. Last time I was pregnant, I had all-day nausea starting around week 6, ending around week 13. Was figuring on something similar this time (though I know each one's different).

So far, though, I've had nausea for about a week -- only at night. I know protein helped me feel better before, so I wondered if I was running low at the end of the day (between breastfeeding and being pregnant, makes sense, right?) But then why wouldn't I be waking up nauseated?

Anyway, not really worried or anything. Just complaining! And wondering if anyone else has experienced the same.

Brooke

#4 ·
Same thing is happening with me. I woke up in the middle of the night so incredibly nauseous. I never feel sick in the morning (although I felt a very quick wave of it this morning but I think I was just overly hungry) but right around 2pm to 6pm I feel terribly nauseous. Then throughout the night as well. Its really odd! Not sure why.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.