Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 217 Posts

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
I am really glued to this story.
That poor little boy. I so hope his mommy and little sibling are okay.

·
Registered
9,943 Posts
Praying that they find her O.K. Although I have to admit from what the little boy said, I don't have a good feeling.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm glued to this story and do not have a good feeling about it. I just cannot imagine! The newspaper is now reporting that this case has gone national.

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mommato5 View Post
I'm glued to this story and do not have a good feeling about it. I just cannot imagine! The newspaper is now reporting that this case has gone national.

I am in Illinois and have been watching the reports on the national news channels since the weekend. The boy's statements when the grandma found him broke my heart - I canot imagine how he felt all alone in that house for possibly up to 2 days. If she was kidnapped thankfully they did leave the little boy behind. I just pray that there is good news about this case soon.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
I was just coming to post this.
I'm glad the 2 year old is OK, but I don't have a good feeling about the mom (and her unborn baby), especially because of all the bleach poured onto the floor.
: I hope by some miracle that they are alive.

·
Registered
7,499 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Natural Mommy*J View Post
I was just coming to post this.
I'm glad the 2 year old is OK, but I don't have a good feeling about the mom (and her unborn baby), especially because of all the bleach poured onto the floor.
:
And because he said his mommy was rolled in the rug.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Quote: And because he said his mommy was rolled in the rug.

I just skimmed the article because I already saw the story on the news. I missed that part.
If he saw that, then I wonder if he saw what happened to her?

·
Registered
7,499 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Natural Mommy*J View Post
Quote: And because he said his mommy was rolled in the rug.

I just skimmed the article because I already saw the story on the news. I missed that part.
If he saw that, then I wonder if he saw what happened to her?
And:

Quote:
"Mommy broke the table and Mommy was crying"
Doesn't sound good.
I can guess what happened...but don't want to.
:

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
Greta Van Sustern with Fox News will be interviewing the missing woman's mom today at her house. They are also now looking more closely at the boyfriend/father of the baby - one of his former girlfriends and the mother of one of his other children came forward to say that he should be investigated - apparantly he was abusive and threatening to her in the past regarding their child.

With all of the things that the young boy said along with the missing comforter, the spilled bleach, and the messed up bedroom furniture it does not look good for this mama. I just pray for a miracle that her and her little baby are found safe somewhere.

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
Just saw a snippet of Greta's interview with her family and tour of Jessie's house (The full interview and tour of the house will be on tonight at 9pm central time) - how heartbreaking. They found bread bits in the little boy's bed - very uncommon since he was not allowed to bring food in his bedroom. They are speculating that he brought the bread up to his bedroom after the mom went missing. When the grandma found him he was crying when he told her about mommy breaking the table and being rolled up in the rug (which they speculate might actually be the missing comforter). The family has not asked the little boy any questions about what happened - they are afraid that they will traumatize him if they ask him questions before he is ready to talk about what he saw.
It must be so hard to keep from asking him questions to protect him when I am sure they so desperately want any little bit of information he might know. My prayers are with this family and the hell in which they are living right now.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
I keep thinking about this missing woman. The more I read about it, if I had to guess, I'd say the dad of her children did it. That's just my suspicion, and I could be wrong of course. It just makes me so sick. What kind of a monster could hurt or kill a pregnant woman, not to mention in front of her toddler????
:

1 - 20 of 217 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.