Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ladies! i am hoping someone has some insight. My hubby and i have been trying about two months to conceive. I am still nursing my 17 month old pretty often during the day and night, and got af back at about 14 months pp. Anyway, I have had a really long cycle, about 50 days or so now? I had some symptoms around the 17th of july indicating i was about to o (high libido, egg white cm, and positive opk). hubby and i took care of business, and since then, no af, and all neg preggo tests. besides that, i have been bloated and crabby for days, and have even had sore nips as well. i wish i new what is going on. things have been stressful though, hubby just started a new job, finances, etc. opks are neg now as well as pts. I only half the time chart, but my temps were around the 96 degree range, and recently more like 97.2 ish; not pregnancy temps , right? cm is now more creamy, sorry tmi. thanks in advance.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Seems like you might just be stuck in a long cycle. A beta (blood test) would be the only way to know for sure. Well, that and just waiting it out, but that doesn't sound like much fun!

Good luck to you, mama!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.