Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are all these super-cute embroidered dipes here and I
embroidered ANYTHING and they're all AIOs!
We can't do PUL b/c Ian gets wicked bad diaper rash if his little bum can't breathe. Why doesn't anyone other than doodlebottoms make embroidered fitteds?!

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Do you like embroidered wool covers? Keri at www.granolathreads.com has done a ton of stuff for me and she is really good - super cute designs. Plus if you get embroidered covers you can see the design more than on a fitted which would be covered up by the cover (not that you didnt know that but just trying to make you feel better
).

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL Morgan! Take a look at the covers in my stash pix. Pretty much if they're not embroidered, they're appliqued or have some kind of embellishment. And we have too many covers already, and more on the way.
:

·
Registered
953 Posts
Im sure if you asked someone
they would do that for you I happen to have about 5 embroidered fittedsd since we go coverless around here LOL

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by jaye_p
LOL Morgan! Take a look at the covers in my stash pix. Pretty much if they're not embroidered, they're appliqued or have some kind of embellishment. And we have too many covers already, and more on the way.
:
Oh sorry! Well I guess you will have to email the wahm and ask her to make embroidered fitteds for you! You could create a whole new business for her!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts