Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I am new to this club and I would like to ask is there any of this experience where there is no heartbeat of the baby.
I feel normal and I have morning sickness but when I did the ultrasound there was no heartbeat. Actually I have done it three time still it doesn't show the heartbeat.
My due date is 2/26/07.
Thank am waiting to hear from you.

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
With DD, we couldn't see the heartbeat on one of our u/s because she had turned in such a way that it just wasn't visible, and she was too small for the audio to pick it up.

As far as I know, as long as your pg symptoms persist, you're okay.

I can imagine how nerve wracking this is for you. Hang in there, mama.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi am new to the club and I would like to ask if there has been this experience of no heartbeat.

Am doing good I still have morning sickness I feel normal but the ultrasound doesn't show the baby's heartbeat.

I have tried three ultrasound two last week and one this week on monday.
And my due date is 2/26/07.
Thank am waitting to hear from you.
Margret kansime

·
Registered
765 Posts
i wouldn't worry too much. with my first DS, we had an ultrasound at about 6 weeks and didn't see the heartbeat. it took us until well past 12 weeks to see it.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by KANSIME
Hi,
I am new to this club and I would like to ask is there any of this experience where there is no heartbeat of the baby.
I feel normal and I have morning sickness but when I did the ultrasound there was no heartbeat. Actually I have done it three time still it doesn't show the heartbeat.
My due date is 2/26/07.
Thank am waiting to hear from you.
I'm due 4 days before you are, any my dr won't even try to look until 14 weeks because she says her eyes are old, and the equipment is, too.

As long as you "feel" pg and you're not bleeding, I would totally NOT worry about it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts