Mothering Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an edd of July 5th, however my family genes say to add 1-1.5 wks to that....so I'm telling myself July 15th. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm due July 9th! I'm REALLY early still (only 3w6d today), so I guess most July mamas are just seeing their BFPs or still waiting to see them.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yay, glad you're here!!! I'm excited cuz we are meeting w a midwife on Wed to see how we click. I have a good feeling about her!! Just wish it wasn't so $$$. :blush:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Oh, exciting! I hope that goes well. I'm going with the local OB-GYN practice and have an appointment on November 18th. If I lived in a city with a good midwife practice and birth center, I'd like that, but we moved to a smaller town between my last pregnancy and this one.

Is this your first? So exciting!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just had my first IVF cycle embryo transfer, and I am in the two week wait. I find out the results on November 10, and if I am pregnant my due date will be July 19 :grin::grin::grin:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh, exciting! I hope that goes well. I'm going with the local OB-GYN practice and have an appointment on November 18th. If I lived in a city with a good midwife practice and birth center, I'd like that, but we moved to a smaller town between my last pregnancy and this one.

Is this your first? So exciting!
Uggg, I wish there were more options out there!! I didn't really like the first midwife we met with, so we're meeting with another one on the 16th! It is my first, so a bunch of new stuff, although I am in the medical field and have worked with midwives before, so at least not everything is new...how about you?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I got my bfp last week and am still in shock. edd July 20th.

I am over 40, have multiple major medical issues, am majorly high risk, and really wasn't expecting this. The pregnancy tests I had in my house expired 2.5 years ago! I would so love another (healthy!) baby. My older children will be 19, 16, 13 and 11 before I am due.

Meeting with a high risk ob on Monday. I am worried about what she is going to have to say about this pregnancy.

Also being older and having chronic pain adds in odd worries. I can't sleep without my memory foam mattress toppers, but I can't cosleep with a mattress topper either and I can't imagine not cosleeping! My oldest kids nursed and coslept until they were 2.75-3.75 years old.

Yes, I am borrowing worry, it is still early but my brain is having trouble relaxing so I am spending a lot of time worry about things.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
I got my faint BFP this morning!!! I'm freaking out! My girls are going to be 10, 11(stepdaughter), & 12 by the time end of July rolls around! :flushed: According to my LMP I'm due 7/23. Both my girls were born past 42 weeks, so that may put me into August.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Blood tests back! hcg 414, progesterone 34. It is starting to feel more real. My primary care was excited for me and I meet with my high risk ob in a couple hours!

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
This is absolutely surreal. I first joined MDC in 2004 when I was pg with my 1st. I always knew I wanted 2 babies 2 years apart, and that's what I had. I was 26 during my 1st pregnancy, 28 during my second. Now I'm 38 :eek: I'll be 39 when this baby is born. I divorced my children's dad when they were babies and I am now remarried. We weren't actively trying, but we weren't avoiding. We decided to give it a year of not avoiding, we didn't really think we'd get pregnant. Aaaaaand here we are 16 months later with 2 lines on the stick! I'm kind of freaking out. My husband was just about to make his appointment for a vasectomy because he turns 40 on Thursday!!!! It's so funny when you realize that we truly are not in control of these things. I'm truly over the moon excited about this baby! I'm just scared because my first 2 pregnancies were so wonderful, I was never sick and I had 2 beautiful home births. I was also 60 pounds lighter and in really good shape. Now I'm in horrible shape and I am scared that my body isn't as well prepared for pregnancy. Sorry, I'm venting....hahaha

·
Registered
13 Posts
I so hear you. I am 41, will be 42 at the end of this pregnancy if I go to full term, and going through my records from my last birth, I am 44lbs heavier now than the beginning of that pregnancy. I wasn't so small then either, but I was 11 years younger and I didn't have chronic illness left over from cancer treatment and surgeries!

I am definitely worried, and excited, and worried and excited...

Hopefully we will get through this, to full term, together, healthy and not too much heavier. :lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts