Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 4 y/o boy, 2.5 y/o identical twin girls and now a 6 m/o girl. In all of my previous, it was obvious in their face that they were soiling, or going to... but not so with my latest. She shows no notice that she is soiling at all. Is this normal? To me it seems odd.

"posted by my friend"

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
I have a 4 y/o boy, 2.5 y/o identical twin girls and now a 6 m/o girl. In all of my previous, it was obvious in their face that they were soiling, or going to... but not so with my latest. She shows no notice that she is soiling at all. Is this normal? To me it seems odd.
I find it's all in the eyes. Perhaps everyone's different though!

·
Registered
6,405 Posts
everyone has a different normal. My oldest was super sensitive to anything going on with his body and expressed his upset, the youngest, not so much. Pulling off when nursing was one sign that was the clearest for both when they were teeny.

Hope you can figure something out, I know how frustrating it is :thumb

·
Registered
4 Posts
My 4 month old (ECed from birth) makes lots of different signs or no signs at all. She has only pooped in a diaper twice and both times I looked down at her and she just had a big dopey grin on her face. I just try to give lots of potty opportunities and she usually saves her poops for that. I know she is pooping on the potty when she relaxes and gets quiet. She might suck on her foot or get a blank stare going. She gets a lot more active and vocal when she is done. I wouldn't say she has a "poopy face" at all.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts