Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're relocating to the San Diego area (most likely North County towards the coast -- Carlsbad/Encinitas area) and I need a good no-vax friendly pediatrician or family practitioner. I'll settle for one who will do the standard visits/check-ups and not beat you up too much for not vaccinating. I'm willing to drive a bit for a good one so any referrals anyone has would be great! Thanks a bunch, Kris

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just saw this thread, but we used El Camino Pediatrics - Dr. Wood. My kids are older now but they're a good practice and most of the drs. were pretty easy going about no vaccinations.
Hope this helps!
:)
Sheri

·
Registered
448 Posts
We just moved here a few weeks ago and are going to use Dr Michael Berent at Scripps REase STealy in Mira Mesa. He was open to us not vaxing or delaying if we wanted to and seemed all around very supportive and a good listener. I loved our old ped so much I am still missing her so I'm not sure if I have unrealistic expectations. I also interviewed Dr. Barr in Rancho Bernardo who is ok with no vaxing but he did not mesh well with us.

I can look for the numbers if you need them.

maria

1 - 4 of 4 Posts