Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help her? My friend is trying to help her friend. This was the first place I came to search. Any ideas would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance:)

·
Registered
978 Posts
I really don't think that there is any way to "balance" this topic. It takes a lot of spin and dishonesty to make RIC look positive .

However, there are some excellent resources out there, starting with a couple of videos, which can be accessed on Youtube: "An Elephant in the Hospital" and "Circumcision, The Whole Story".

Also, I recently came across what is probably the most comprehensive blog, that I have ever seen, on the subject:

www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/foreskin-why-is-it-such-secret-north-america . There are some very interesting links embedded in the article. I did not go through all of them, but two which caught my attention were on the first page go the blog: "Circumcision: At the intersection of Religion, Medicine and Human Rights" which is a video of a lecture given by John Geisheker. Then beneath that is "Tracking cases of American doctors", which leads to an article, at the end of which is a list of references, the last of which is " Psychology Today - Circumcision's psychological damage".

I hope your friend has success in having her friend review all of these.

Let us know how she makes out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts