Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
oh i looked into this and didn`t find anything...we now have a bright GREEN plastic mat that i washed and washed before putting it in. it does look good though!
i`ll look into this to see if there are any other options.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I've been finding what are labeled as 100% latex mats. Are they natural latex vs synthetic? Dunno. They are sort of off-white, and don't have a strong odor (and even natural latex does have some odor, our granola pillows and mattressed do have some odor). I look for ones that are bath size, to provide more coverage in the tub, as our girls go in at the same time.

I would definitely avoid PVC if I could. Maybe IKEA has something?

·
Registered
960 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by theresa1 View Post
Ikea does have a natural rubber tub mat. It is a little on the small side but we use it and it works just fine.
Thanks for the tip!
I like that it's machine-washable hot.. maybe that will help curb the mold problem on my other mats. And 2.99! http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/30098948

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
I picked up some silicone grippy frogs. The kids like playing with them and I stick them on the wall between baths so they don't get all grotty.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.