Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My second daughter is due in the middle of June. She'll be the same season as my first daughter and we just really don't need much of anything. Some friends of mine want to have a shower though, and I was thinking about doing a onesie making party like I saw here:

http://naughtysecretaryclub.blogspot...ve-onesie.html

I'm only concerned that all my friends aren't all that crafty and it may be too complicated for them. I was thinking we could tie dye, do iron on applique's, fabric paint, and cutting our own stamps from sponges.

Any ideas for simple crafts? It doesn't have to be onesie making, that was just all I could think of. We have a lot of creative friends, but they aren't necessarily crafty, you know?

TIA

· Registered
2,013 Posts
If you don't need anything, how about making items to donate to a local women's shelter?

Or you could also have a bunch of pre-cut fabric squares for everyone to decorate that then you (or somebody) will stitch up into a quilt.

· Registered
1,564 Posts
We did a scrapbook at my bridal shower.

Everyone made a apge with a recipe and a pic of themselves and the story behind the recipe.

You could do that, but have them bring a pic of themselves now and a baby pic, and write something about either their birth, or childhood, or their child's birth.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.