Mothering Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>sorry! it's another one of these ped question</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I need one near here and I'm near Ramsey, NJ, very north bergen, close to NY rockland cty border. any recommendation will be appreciated.</p>

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
<p>There is The Whole Child Center <a href="http://www.wholechildcenter.com" target="_blank">www.wholechildcenter.com</a> in Oradell.</p>

·
Registered
402 Posts
<p>Dr Raida Shor is right in Ramsey.  She will tolerate non-vax and is fairly holistic (ie she recommends garlic oil instead of jumping to antibiotics for ear infections, is always recommending fresh air and reminding you that the peel is the most nutritious part of the vegetables.) </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I lived in Ramsey for a year when my daughter turned 1.  I enjoyed Dr Shor.  She is Russian, and fun.  Her husband is great if you get a chance to know him!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Anyway, there are a LOT of threads on peds in your area, and you can learn more about Dr Shor by searching them too.  Her office is in the Chase building on Island Ave (I think it's Island ave, it's been a few years--just off 17 S.  Maybe it's Spring St).  She is not excited about non-vax, but she will go along with it.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Best wishes!</p>

·
Registered
145 Posts
<p>Another vote for Dr. Rosen here!</p>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts