Mothering Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a north Atlanta pediatrician or family practitioner aside from Dr. Abrams and Dr. Kute. I'm interested in the whole north Atlanta area and not just Fulton.<br><br>
I need a doc who is non-vax, biomed (DAN!) friendly, competent, not controlling, and without a personal agenda. Privileges at North Fulton Regional Hospital would be a plus.<br><br>
I have heard Dr. Ralph Lee mentioned. Does he fit my above qualifications (aside from privileges)?<br><br>
Thanks

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
When I talked to Dr. Lee several years ago, he actually recommended delaying vaccinations til 2; I know of no other doc in the metro area that actually recommends that instead of just tolerating it. I don't know him well but he'd be worth talking to anyway. I believe he's in Marietta. He's family practice. I don't know what biomed friendly means.

·
Registered
85 Posts
HI! I'm in the Kennesaw/Acworth area and I'm looking for the same thing... A GP or Pediatrician who will respect my personal beliefs of non vaccinating and also support the biomedical work that the DAN MD's & ND's are doing. If they don't support it... at least not be against it.... (biomedical approaches)<br><br>
I'm now taking my child to a ND who uses the DAN protocol. My current peditrician was skepital of what I'm doing when I mentioned it. I would prefer someone who understands that I would never harm my children and respect that I"m looking into holistic alternatives. Of course a GP might be better for me since I don't do Baby well's and vaccinations due to deep personal beliefs, although I have nothing against peditricians. I believe my children need a doctor for the things that only a MD can handle and will benefit greatly from seeing a ND with continued natural support.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I see Dr. Kute but I recently heard of another non-vax friendly ped across the street from North Fulton Hospital.<br><br>
I don't have the name with me but I can post it later. I don't know what bio med is, though.<br><br>
Brittany

·
Registered
320 Posts
This is a great thread! Would you ladies be willing to post office phone #'s for Dr. Kute and Dr. Lee? And any others that you would recommend. We're new to the area, and our assigned PCP has already given us the old stinkeye over our non-vaxing. Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts