Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We used to get together alot but not much is happening lately. Liane and I thought we should get together at Legion Park soon. Legion Park is north Everett so some of the Marysville mamas can come too I hope. It has a toddler size play structure and one for big kids too. It has a alot of shade around the outside of the play area too and decent bathrooms (at least they were last time I was there).
I'm thinking a Friday around 10am and we can do a picnic lunch before the little ones conk out?
Does this work for people?
Let me know and we'll pick a day soon.
Ann

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
I'd love to come, but I can't this time. I swear it's always something...

We are leaving early Friday to go camping, so hopefully next time!

EDIT: I just realised you said *a* Friday, not necessarily *this* Friday. I have a lot going on in the next few months, but if I'm free that morning, dd and I will be there.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
I'd love to meet up. We are on vacation this week, but are free most Friday AM's. I'll let the Marysville MOPS moms know too

·
Registered
993 Posts
I would love to come down for a playdate. Im up in Mt. Vernon, but it's only a 30-40 min drive so that is doable for us!!! We NNNNEEEEDDDD to get out more! I have 4 kiddos to wear out at the park, unless ds goes to a friends that day.

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
I hate to say it, but since that's pretty early morning for us, I'm probably not going to know if we're going to make it until that morning. Hope that's okay! I really want to finally meet you all, it seems like everytime there has been a north-end meet-up I have something else going on. And on top of that, there hasn't been any in awhile! Luckily we are going on the MDC camping trip in a few weeks and can at least meet some of you all then. If anyone wants to make some last-minute camping plans, there is still at least one free camping site available, so head on over to the Silver Beach camping thread for all the info!

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bjorker-we'll probably be there for a few hours so even if you got there at 11:30 that would be great. I'd really like to meet you too!
So anyone thinking about it-it's fine to be late-it's just a "come when you can" type of thing
!
Ann

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by BurgundyElephant
Is Legion park the one in North Everett off Marine Park Drive?

Oh, I just google it. We'll plan on coming. I'll have my three kids with me.

YEP, that's it! See you there

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hope to see some new faces tomorrow

We will be there about 10:45am after I drop my son off at camp.
I'll have a tall dark haired 4 yr old girl in something pink and a blond haired crazy toddler boy.
Ann

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
It was an AWESOME day at the park. We really had good weather. So nice to meet some of you and put faces with names. And the kids all played together really well!

Thanks for all the homeschool advice, Ann. And Jennifer, thanks for the vaccine conversation.

Nurnur, hope you're able to get the van fixed. I thought about it on the way home - have you already put in the insurance claim? Because if the estimate you received was from the insurance adjuster, I think they just cut you a check for that minus your deductible, and then you can fix it wherever you want. If you're able to fix the bumper yourself, you should be able the get the van painted whatever color you want for a lot less than $1200. Just a thought.

Looking forward to the next playdate!

·
Registered
993 Posts
It was nice to meet all of you at the park, what a great day to be there! Hope to meet up again!

Burgundyelephant: Thanks for all the advice on the van....not sure yet what route we will take. And thanks for the conversation! We could probably go on forever.

Jennifer ~ I hope to meet up with you in M.V. sometime, that would be great!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.