Mothering Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone up for a get together? I think we have only had 1 and I'd like to have another!! I know there is a bunch of us that live near eachother, who would like to get together?

·
Registered
194 Posts
I would!

Fridays are my best days....but life is full of Obamania these days so I'll have to cross check our fun.

How about next Friday, March 16 at 10 a.m.? I could host again - but it might be fun to give someone else the chance.

K

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That would work for us. I would host but we just got a new puppy and I would like her to be house broken before we have guests! And boy is she a difficult one!! Anyone else out there want to get together too?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've never checked out 'finding your tribe' before so I'm a newbie. I live in Manassas and am not sure where everyone else may be or if you want a complete stranger trying to hop into the group.

I have a 2 1/2 y.o. daughter and would love to find playgroups that get together around 10am. I keep finding people who are either too far away or want to get together when Shannon is usually napping.

Allison

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I live in Centreville, not very far from you at all! And I have a 3 1/2 year old daughter who would probably love to play with your daughter! You should get together with us next Friday, the time is right!

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
I'd love to get together, and am free next Friday. I could host if folks are up for coming out to Leesburg.

·
Registered
13 Posts
i'm game for 10am on 3/16! Thanks for making me feel so welcome.
I'd drive out to Leesburg.

Right now my townhouse is a disaster and it's tin, though I'd be up for hosting some other time.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Excellent. Then its 10am at my place in Leesburg on Friday, all are welcome. PM me for address/ directions if you'd like to come.

I'll have coffee & tea and snacks of some sort. If it is nice out, we can spill into the park behind our place or hang in the backyard.

FYI for folks with allergies: we have pets (1 dog, 2 cats). All can be contained/ out of the way though.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Hi All. The play date mentioned in this thread for tomorrow is still on. Two moms are planning to come so far. If anyone else is interested please PM me for directions. The kids and I are looking forward to meeting some MDC folk!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.