Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I think I'm barely 5 weeks - due around Aug. 14th. According to one pregnancy calendar, I'm on day 32.

I started feeling kind of weird this morning because I don't really have a lot of symptoms yet. My breasts aren't super tender all the time, although they do kind of hurt if I bump one or my DS does when he's jumping around, etc. I feel tired but am functioning. I'm constipated. Not really having any morning sickness or food aversions. Sense of smell does seem to be somewhat heightened but not off the charts. I feel really thirsty all the time. No spotting which is good. The HPTs I took on Saturday and Sunday (4 total, I'm a goof and always do this) were very quick BFPs - well before the full test time.

I'm sure I'm being a dork but could someone please just tell me that this is not a bad sign?

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, last time I had to take a natural stool softener the entire time or nothing moved no matter how much water I drank or fiber I ate. (sorry, TMI)

·
Registered
248 Posts
I'm CD 32 as well with a due date of August 14 or 15th!

I don't really feel anything either aside from tender breasts but, I did a really hard workout yesterday so I'm not sure if that has something to do with it or not...

I did almost gag twice when I tried to eat meat yesterday, once was a bite of turkey and then I tried to eat some chicken for dinner. Both times I had to spit out my mouth full.

That's all I've go so far but I'm almost looking forward to some symptoms so I know things are going the right way.

Fingers crossed!

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I apologize if this is TMI but my constipation reversed itself to the other kind today. I had Fibromyalgia so this happens somewhat regularly to me.

Just making me a bit twitchy since I have such mild symptoms.

Still no spotting which is great. I'm sure I'm being an idiot. It's jus hard when you don't feel anything yet so it seems unreal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.