<p> </p>
<p>ever day baby in my tummy its putting more presser on me</p>
<p>i want him out now lolol</p>

·
Registered
458 Posts
<p>I feel ya! Really, I'm so there with you.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>My kids are 8, 6, 3 and 2. None of them are in school, I homeschool but we've had a long break from it recently. My kids are bored and fed up, the weather is too cold for them to play outside so they have cabin fever, and I have no patience with them right now at all. I've become obsessive about nesting and keeping the place clean, which means I'm on my kids all the time for leaving things out. My 3 year old is CONSTANTLY asking for food and cups of water and it's driving me nuts. It's like she has to eat 24 hours a day. I'm seriously still cleaning up lunch or supper sometimes when she starts, "But my tummy is sooooooooo hungry!!!" My 3 girls are constantly yelling at each other, my 2 year old has scratched on his face from his 3 year old sister.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>And I am being a horrible, grumpy, boring mum. I hate it. Today I broke down and had a cry that I've been needing for a while. I just got done yelling at the kids that if I find their toys in the livingroom or in my bedroom again I'm going to throw them (the toys!) in the trash. They didn't argue, they just looked sad, which made me feel like a monster. My two youngest girls ran off to play together and I heard my 8 year old help my 2 year old to the potty because he just woke up from a nap and I had forgotten to take him. And I just sat on the couch and cried my eyes out, feeling like the worst mother ever.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I can't go on like this anymore. I'm a wreck. I'm so hormonal, uncomfortable, grumpy, short fused. It's not fair on my kids. They're having a horrible, boring life right now. I just want to go back to normal. I want this baby out so I can be a better mom again.</p>

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<p>feels good not to be the only mom thanks for sharing HUGS</p>

·
Registered
591 Posts
<p>I'm with ya both!  My kids are home all day long, driving me bonkers!  They make half-hearted attempts to help out, which sometimes makes me even crazier.  Dh has been working far from home, which makes me anxious.  He'll start working AT home next week, which will put even more pressure on me to keep the kids relatively quiet and controlled (but at least he'll be here if I go into labor!)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm SO looking forward to getting our lives back!</p>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts