Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And I'm trying not to freak out about it. When I was pregnant with DS, this happened a few times, and everything was OK. All last week I was crazy nauseous...today, nothing. I know that can be a bad thing. Anyone else experience this?

·
Registered
145 Posts
I know exactly what you mean; thus far every day I was nauseous and had heartburn and other stuff- but yesterday nothing. I am thinking positively about it- we need some smooth sailing days!!
Zora

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know...I actually feel good today. Not that I would rather feel crappy, but you know what I mean...

·
Registered
6,302 Posts
My symptoms have been coming and going this whole pregnancy. Some days, I don't feel at all pregnant. Other days, I'm nauseated and exhausted all day, and just want everyone to leave me alone.
I think it's normal.

·
Registered
4,308 Posts
I remember that when I was pg with dd. I freaked out each and every time but everything was fine.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
I have occasional good days (interspersed with really crappy days) as I get further along. My theory is that the hCG levels are increasing more slowly now, so my body is having more of a chance to adapt -- therefore resulting in some decent days. I try to enjoy them when I've got them, but the worry does creep in on those good days.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts