Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, i went to physical theropy and the did all kinds of tests to determine if i really had sciatica. good news is, i don't have sciatica. bad news is i have hyper-extensive joints, well that's not bad but the bad part about it is pregnancy makes them even worse, to top it off i got pregnant only 5 months pp and the theropist said that my body didn't have a chance to fully go back to normal. basically she said my muscles aren't functioning properly because of it and i have to retrain my body. she want's me to continue physical theropy even after i have the baby to make sure i correct my horrible posture and my gate. which has even caused me to get very slight scoliosis. oy, thank goodness i went. although there is a lot of stuff i can't do because i'm considered high-risk, i still think it's going to help. i'm already feeling such a big difference in pain relief. just thought i would update you all. glad i went and hoping the rest of this pregnancy is uneventful!

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
I am glad that everything was figured out. If you have insurance, will they cover the PT? Some will & some won't. It is good not to have constant pain

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have insurance through the state, i think they cover everything since i am unemployed... well, i hope so anyways.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.