Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It feels SOOOOOOOOOO good too finally be able too eat w/out it tasting yuckie, or making me feel bad.... I am a serious eating machine now... And it also feels real GOOd too pee freely again
I had a UTI, and I swear that last time I had one of those was in High School... It stunk too have that! I was miserable

Just braggin is all

·
Registered
224 Posts
Glad to hear you're feeling better. I think I'm better as well...there's still a few items that just don't seem appealing to me, but maybe that's not m/s.

And my overwhelming tiredness has just seemed to turn into regular tiredness. Maybe since I found out we're only having one and not two, I've been able to relax which has helped out in that department. I got to see the baby yesterday. He/she was bouncing around like crazy, so much so the mw commented about it. Hope that's not a preview of what I'm in for when this one is born. hehe That little cutie rolled him/herself up into a little ball and was bouncing around in my uterus...it was so cute and exciting to see.

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
I'm really happy you are feeling SO much better! I still am finding some foods just taste weird, I don't have a lot of nausea compared to the last time but when I do, it's just not fun at all.
I'll be 13 weeks next week, yay second trimester, but the fatigue isn't really easing up much.

Maybe this cold I'm getting from my son isn't helping, but I'm so tired right now I just want to crawl into a hole and stay there for a few months!

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Hi, I am feeling much better too. Instead of feeling sick in the morning, I am just really hungry which is a really nice shift.

I'll be 12 weeks tomorrow. I feel like a completely different person. The fatigue is letting up a little and I even mopped the very gross floor yesterday. I though I was going to be like that forever which wasn't a good thing for anyone who knows me.

·
Registered
864 Posts
i would say that the sun began to shine again right around 12 weeks! it was wonderful and marvelous and i am sooo happy!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts