Mothering Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not TTC (I have the Mirena, in fact), but I used to temp when I was TTC. (See sig.) I'm now 36 and not temping but today I've just felt HOT. Like progesterone hot. Not like fever hot which would give me the chills eventually. I was sitting in the movies just having tons of hot flashes and chills back and forth. The Mirena is due to expire in a couple months- will be 5 years since I had it put in- and I'm having it out then. Could it be that I ovulated a few days ago? In fact, I thought I was getting my period on Thursday and cramped a lot and had bright red spotting but then nothing. Periods are very rare these days anyway. I had to go dunk my head under the cold tap and put the fan on me. I took my temp out of curiosity and I normally run 97's and it read 100.0 Actually it was still blinking at me but I figured that was close enough as I waited a while. I think I'll take it in the morning just to see if it shows 96 or 97 or even early 98's (which would indicate ovulation). Anything above that, and I'm either sick or pregnant. Any thoughts?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts