Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
17 weeks today and just now the nausea and exhaustion are kicking in.

WHAT the heck!?!?!

i mean, i know i am weird, but this seems really odd

has anyone experienced this!?

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
it seems like this has been creeping in for me again as well! But i think I am mentally exhausted, and it causing the tiredness. The hormonal moodiness that was a constant of the first tri has reared it's ugly head this weekend again! I am blaming it on the full moon!
:

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
All this last week (week 15 for me, I'm 16 weeks today) I was feeling crappy again. .. not in exactly the same way as the first tri though. But really, really tired and lots of stomach issues. . .getting too full quickly, super hungry one minute and not hungry at all another, some nausea, gas.
No food aversions though, which were really bad for me in the first tri, but generally very blah.

Not sure what's up. Hoping its just the baby having a growth spurt!

·
Registered
5,911 Posts
Well...could you be fighting off a bug? That could be lowering your reserves just enough that pregnancy symptoms that were previously "hidden" more or less have come to the forefront.

I've been having a bad day today with back/pelvis pain and exhaustion. Ugh! And I still wake up feeling a little iffy in the mornings...not quite nauseous, but not quite good either.

OR...maybe baby is growth spurting and drawing more from you. You should listen to baby's needs, feed him/her well, rest a lot, get your hubby to go pick up take-out then rub your feet!
If hubby complains, tell him that it's not you, it's baby!

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by kismetbaby View Post
All this last week (week 15 for me, I'm 16 weeks today) I was feeling crappy again. .. not in exactly the same way as the first tri though. But really, really tired and lots of stomach issues. . .getting too full quickly, super hungry one minute and not hungry at all another, some nausea, gas.
No food aversions though, which were really bad for me in the first tri, but generally very blah.

Not sure what's up. Hoping its just the baby having a growth spurt!
Yes, yes, yes! Me too to all of this. I also am blaming it on a growth spurt. Oh, and today I was completely (hormonally?) neurotic.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah, it really feels like a major growth thing is happening.

i have constant burping and heartburn, nausea and no appetite! and this is from someone who had almost no symptoms for the first 17 weeks!?

maybe she is growing lots of hair

and just plain lying down has become a favorite activity.............

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.