Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,287 Posts
The only people who know are my husband and my best friend. Due to family medical history, I want to wait a bit before telling everyone.

We have an ultrasound scheduled for July 22 - I'd like to tell our families after that if everything is okay. I'll probably wait until mid August to tell the folks at work, if I can keep it that long. As far as friends who I don't work with, I'd like to tell them in late July or early August.

I have a feeling my MIL knows we are trying, at least, since I've stopped drinking beer. My friends are probably clued in too.

· Registered
1,287 Posts
We moved up our schedule for telling everyone. Yesterday was the 10 week mark.

After yesterday's positive OB appointment (heard the heartbeat, saw everything on the U/S), we started telling my family. Tonight, we tell my husband's family. And I think we'll start with my friends this weekend or early next week.

We were going to wait until 12 weeks to tell everyone but our parents, but my dad can't keep a secret anyway!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.