Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
456 Posts
I have known my SS since before he was born (long story there LOL). His dad moved in when he was almost 3. Back then I wasn't concerned about nudity, but around the time he turned 4, I stopped feeling comfy with it. He didn't say anything or look at me weird or anything (that I can consciously tell), but I just started feeling uncomfortable with being nude around him, so I stopped. Maybe it was my pregnancy (I was pg during the time he was 4). I sleep nude all the time, I just cover myself if he is awake and may come in the room for some reason. We have him every other weekend.

DS sees me nude all the time -- I have no problem with that. He is only 3 though, and, well... mine?
We run around nude whenever we're at home (except the weekends SS is over... then it's just DS).

FWIW, DH could care less who sees HIM nude, and doesn't think I should have a problem when SS is over. SS is 8 now, and thinks me being naked is "gross" anyway

Don't know if this helps, but wanted to relate what happens here at our house.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.