Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I the only one who has ZERO libido while nursing? My hubby and I rarely GIO, and I always want to say no... even when I go ahead and do it for his sake. Man, this is way TMI, I know, but I'm desperate (ha ha) for some relief here. My dd is just 13 months old and we are not planning to wean soon, but I don't know how much longer we can go like this. Even I am getting tired of myself not ever being in "the mood"... I can only imagine how my poor hubby feels.
I have had exactly 3 ppaf and feel like my body should be getting back in the swing of things by now. How in the world will we ever be able to TTC #3 (as is our plan, sometime between now and next summer)?? I am open to suggestions, so leave your propriety at the door and let me hear it!!
TIA! (from me and my hubby!
)
Darci

· Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well, I'm sorry no one here is getting it on, but I am glad to hear I'm not the only one!!

I did want to address a snippet from one post that ponders the "how" of APing 2 under 2. My first 2 dds are 14 months apart. My dh and I are very AP. Our 1st dd transitioned from the family bed to a crib right around a year old, her choice. She woke a lot and fought and kicked in our bed, but slept peacefully all night long in her own space. She was weaned around 3 months, very sadly, as the result of some very bad advice from our ex-ped. I'll also mourn that loss. My cycles resumed around 6 weeks after her, she was weaned around 3 months, and I was pg again (non-so-planned) at 5 months pp. I think it takes a lot of patience and commitment, but APing 2 under 2 is totally doable... think of all the mommies with twins (or more).

DH & I did actually DTD last night. It all started with several minutes of no-pressure kissing. Can you believe that? We've been together 9 years and we're still making out. :LOL I think it was the kissing combined with the feeling that he didn't expect me to have sex with him. It was very liberating.... and the sex was fantastic, btw.
Of course, I don't have much recent experience to compare it with!

Thanks for commiserating with me ladies... I guess I just needed a little support/BTDT input.

Darci

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.