Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
150 Posts
You are surely not the only one.

I would rather relax and do almost anything after ds is asleep! Food network is more appetizing
I feel terrible about it, and dh thinks it's him and it will last forever lol. He doesnt quite believe it's temporary.

I know it is a complete loss of libido though, b/c I used to get little "crushes" on hot actors....like the cute guy in boondock saints or orlando bloom or something, they could make my mouth dry and my thoughts race...but not at ALL anymore. Nada. I am utterly disinterested LOL!

I can *get into* sex if I try and psych myself up....it's still fun...I just am not motivated at all.

I'm glad I'm not the only one, and it's good to know it wont always be this way lol.

· Registered
150 Posts
LoL

I could not even guess. It boggled my mind for the longest time because usually when someone says "nak" that is all they say!!!!!!!!!! That and an emoticon or something. No clues whatsoever.

I don't know how it finally came to me....but I just *got it* all at once. lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.