Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>Now that I've finally found a bra that actually fits me, I find out I'm pregnant.  I'm not looking forward to the hunt that will ensue trying to find a nursing bra that actually fits.  I'm currently a 36O and I'm finding nothing out there for a nursing bra available in anything above an M.  It's not just the postpartum period I'm worried about, but mostly when I return to work as an RN.  I wear a custom compression sports bra now, which is WONDERFUL as it supports my chest and my upper back, but of course I won't be able to wear a compression bra when I'm nursing.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>So, any recommendations on places to search or perhaps some custom places that may be able to help me?</p>

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
<p>I have trouble finding bras, but not THAT much trouble. Yikes! Maybe start with the place that made the bras you wear now? If they can't customize a nursing bra, they might have an idea of someone else who does.</p>

·
Registered
6,549 Posts
<p>How about taking a bra that fits & converting it to the nursing bra? You can buy the clasps & either do it yourself or have a seamstress do it.</p>

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<p>The fun part will be finding one that fits, lol.  The one I recently found doesn't come any larger, and my boobs are already getting bigger. Ugh.</p>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts