Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so we're going to a black tie event in a few weeks and I've realized NOTHING in my old wardrobe fits other than a strapless dress I can barely zip up... DS won't be going with us so we won't be nursing during the event... so my questions are:<br><br>
do I get a strapless nursing bra... although why would I if I'm not going to nurse?<br><br>
do I get lily padz in case I start leaking? and if so, can I wear this without a bra?... kind of like the Nu Bra?<br><br>
I have strapless bras from pre-preg but not sure if the dress will even be able to accomodate those...<br><br>
any thoughts?....<br><br>
Thanks!

·
Registered
667 Posts
I would think a strapless nursing bra would be a waste of money. I like the lily pads and I wear them without a bra.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Definitely get lily padz. Just make sure you nurse right before you go and then put them on. They're not supposed to leak, but if you get really engorged they'll start filling up and kind of smell.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Lily Padz are great and can be worn without a bra, but make sure you try them first. How old is your LO? Lily Padz didn't work for me until recently, I tried them in the beginning and they were always leaking.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts