Mothering Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!
I just wanted to share... I was at Target tonight to see if they still carried the nursing camisoles....and sure enough they did... And to my complete and utter delight, I found that ALL of the Liz Lange nursing bras were 50% off! I'm not sure if all Targets are clearing them out, but I'm in Richmond, VA...and mine was! The nursing camis are really great, in my opinion...and you can't beat $8.49!!!!

So anyway...there you have it! :) I hope this info helps someone!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've only ever used the nursing camisole...and I've loved it... they run small.... I don't know...I just can't see paying upwards of $40 for some of those other nursing camis, no matter how great they are.... but that's just me!

They did have a "sporty" looking nursing bra that looked really comfy, but they didn't have it in my size...

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
They're clearing them out in Morgan Hill, CA too. I hope that doesn't mean they're discontinuing the nursing bras, that would be a shame.

I like both the bras and the camisoles. The bras I got are very pretty and functional. The camisoles are less supportive than a glamourmom, and they do run small, but they're comfy and I love them for overnight.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Are you KIDDING???

they are discontinueing nursing bras. Now where can a low income or undereducated woman go to get bras? I swear, our society is so against nursing. It doesn't make sense.

ARRRRGGHGHGHGHGH

ok. I'm better now

·
Registered
223 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by TeaghansMama View Post
yep... in NC they are on clearance too
and UNFORTUNATELY the manager told me that yes... they are discontinuing them and will not be carrying nursing bras any more

so stock up!!
Maybe they are just discontinuing the Liz Lange line of nursing tanks. They have tons of other lines on their website and they aren't on clearance.

http://www.target.com/gp/browse.html...&node=13768271

·
Registered
753 Posts
my target is no longer carrying the old style liz lang ones.. there is a new style now.. i'm not sure if all targets are going to carry the new style (that btw looks the same to me!) but they are not in a box anymore they are on hangers.. lol

·
Premium Member
3,191 Posts
I wish I had gotten some on sale
I just bought two new camis and a regular bra for full price yesterday. They are my favorites and I wear them every.single.day.

·
Registered
15 Posts
They're clearance-ing all the Liz Lange bras here in Sugar Land too. But when I was there this weekend buying new nursing bras, there was a fully stocked rack of Gillian O'Malley nursing bras. So I guess they're just getting a new brand. I bought two and they're comfy. I love the fact that they have underwire too.

·
Registered
196 Posts
None of the Targets to which I've been carry any nursingwear. The local ones have a small supply of maternity clothing, and bottles and pumping equipment, but no bras or tanks.

Anyone know whether any of the Targets in the SE PA/South Jersey area have nursing bras or tanks on clearance? I'd love to pick up some clearance bras!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I checked with one of my local stores today and they told me that they cleared out all the Liz Lange stuff and there is now a new line of nursing bras that they carry.... that was confirmed when I went to the intimates section and saw them all there! They're all hanging freely, though, and no longer packaged....

I managed to get three of the nursing camis between my three area Targets.... *whew*

I was so thrilled to know that at least my local stores are not discontinuing nursing bras completely!

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
My target is discontinuing the Liz Lang nursing bras (they didn't have any camis, just the bras) but they have another "off" brand now, in both bras and camis. I usually wear medium and the other brand I seem to wear a medium there too. I bought one (they were $15 I think) and tried it on and it seems to fit well and be comfy.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I bought a couple of the Liz Lange bras at 50% off. But I noticed that at least one of the styles is exactly the same as the Gillian O'Malley nursing bra brand that they carry. I swear, they're exactly the same! Weird... I'm wondering if maybe they're just switching all the nursing bras over to the Gillian O'Malley label instead?

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by greengirl_ View Post
I bought a couple of the Liz Lange bras at 50% off. But I noticed that at least one of the styles is exactly the same as the Gillian O'Malley nursing bra brand that they carry. I swear, they're exactly the same! Weird... I'm wondering if maybe they're just switching all the nursing bras over to the Gillian O'Malley label instead?
Hi! It's Mel! I heard you had Paisley...CONGRATULATIONS and welcome to Paisely.
You know I saw those same bras on sale at the Upland Target on 19th street.
I think the reason they were on sale is that the old one are, as you said, a different label and in a box.
I didn't buy any because I literally find it easier to just use stretchy spaghetti strap tanks from Old Navy or day bras. I guess I'm too lazy to fiddle with snaps or closures this time around LOL...I just like being able to whip out a breast : )
Mel.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.