Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have really small breasts (AA normally, maybe a B when initially nursing) and last time couldn't find nursing bras that fit me. I even tried a specialty maternity shop when I was 8 1/2 mos pregnant and had bigger boobs than I'd ever had, where the sales lady take one look at me and said emphatically, "Oh no! We don't have anything that small."
I ended up with ill-fitting bras (way too much room in the cup, eventhough the width was fine) from Target.

Any recommendations?

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
The new(ish) Lifestyles Bravado bra goes down to an A cup I think, and La Leche League is bringing out a line of bras, a couple of which come in A cups, but I don't think they are shipping until July, you could probably pre-order it though. The Fancee Free company makes one or two that come in A cup as well, but they were never my favorite brand. My MIL owns a nursing bra store, and I used to work there as a fitter/customer service. Most companies only make their bras in middle of the road sizes, which it makes it really tough for those of us in the outer fringes!

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
i second the bravado lifestyle suggestion. it actually seems to run a bit small in the cup, so you may even need a C. also, the original bravado can be special ordered in an XS from their website, but i think when i was checking into it, it only comes in white if you get the XS. i would check out breakout bras, they have a few bras in Bs. another brand i LOVE (i wear it every day) is bella materna. their bras are more on the petite side as well. i love the ruched clip bralet. that bra has a 32B, and then everything else for that style (34 and up) is a C or bigger, but you could always do a 32B with a bra back extender, and it would be the same in the cup as a 34A. the ruched clip bralet is really stretchy too. i've been wearing mine for a year now. when i bought it i was a large 32D, and now i'm a pretty middle of the road 32C, and it still fits fine. (and when my large breasted nursing friends see it, they're totally jealous that i can wear such a pretty nursing bra
: i guess that's one good thing about being a hard to fit small when you nurse!
)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.