Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will July be the month for us???? Let's get pregnant,mamas!
:
Post or pm to update your status or your nursling's age.

Waiting to Catch the First PP Eggie!
Shannon (irmama) 9 month dd
Carey (mamacarey) 13 month dd
Morgan (Max's Mami) 18 month ds
(Feathere) 15 month dd
Stephanee (Stephanee ) 15 month ds
Lilian (butterbean) 9 month dc
Crystal (crysmomofthree) 10 month ds

Waiting to O
Kim(Slightly Crunchy) 26 month ds
Lisa (cedarmama) 18 month dd
(BinahYeteirah ) 22 month dd
Amy (cj'smommy) 17 months ds
Melinda (bohomama) 18 month ds
Pamela (Scootermama1)
(Starfiry) 22 month dd
Sarah (soccerchic21) 10 month dd
Jodie (Chubbycheeks) 13 month ds
Keri (Coleslaw) 3.5 yo dd
Rachel (rachdoll) 23 month dd
Tara (tarablesue) 23 month dd
Julie (juliebelle) 13 month dd
Selissa (Selissa) 17 month ds
(Lexymama) 28 month dd
Amber (Forevermama) 11 month ds
Desiree (desireeh) 21 month ds
Helen(Keetsmama) 3 yo ds
(padomi) 2 yo dd
Amara (wawoof) 15 month ds
Lilian (butterbean) 9 month dc

2WW..Waiting for a BFP!!!
Amy (saturnine) 33 month dd
Jelaine (dabunnytoo) 27 month ds
Lydia (chemigogo) 20 month dd
Tara (taradt) 24 month dd
Lisa (lisabc311) 19 month ds
Kara (k4kara) 29 month dd
Megan (amarasmom) 25 month dd
Qui (nu mommy 2003) 15 months ds
Maya (muse) 30 mo old ds
Sarah (mamatoady) 20 month dd
Natalie (zipworth) 13 month ds
Elena (Mizelenius) 27 months dd
(Lexymama) 28 month dd
Melissa(Ubertulip)15 month dd
Des (polka123) 10 month ds
(mrzmeg) 21 month ds
Niha(Lylasmom) 13 month dd
Hope (Schatz) 18 month dd

Our success stories!!
February

Amy(Truebluexf)
Carrie(3boyz4us)
(Reve)

March

Kim (AmandasMom)
Alex ( Adamsmama)

April

Jessica (Jessviola) 31 month dd
(hollyhobbie)

May

Pam (Pam and Abigail) 20 month dd
Gen (Marysmama) 16 month dd
Jennifer (zanelee) 24 month dd
Lesley (lesleyluu) 30 month dd
Kitty (Hellokitty) 18 month ds
(milk for two) 3.5 and 1.5 dc
Heather (parker'smommy) 27 month ds

June

Kristen (coopsmama) 20 month ds
Eva (Finnsma) 23 month ds
Molly (mimim) 26 month ds

JULY!!!
Serena(somewhere to grow) 20 mo dd
Dee (morningtillmoonmama) 22 month dd
Missy (Divaostrich) 24 month dd

·
Registered
135 Posts
Thanks, Molly
Your chart is looking great so far!

I am soooo excited that I O'd yesterday! I just knew I did, and it would have been a shock if my temps were still down, but they weren't!! YAY! Even if this cycle is a bust, I am just through the roof that I O'd and know that all hope is not lost LOL How's that for dramatic

How is everyone else doing??
: Hope we have lots of July grads this month!

·
Registered
156 Posts
hi,
not sure if I actually belong here, as we aren't so much ttc as not trying to avoid it...I still haven't had AF, and dd is 15 months. So I guess if it happens this month we'll catch the first pp egg, wooo hooo! DH says if it happens it's because of his super potent swimmers. I just smile and nod

Positive baby vibes to all!

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Feathere!

I had my first pp cycle when DS was 18 months. He was still nursing a LOT round the clock then and just beginning to get interested in eating food. IS your dd still relying mostly on breastmilk for nourishment?

I hope you catch that eggie soon!

·
Banned
934 Posts
Well, I think...THINK...my 2ww is over. Yesterday I was so bloated and tired and irritable and my back hurt and I was cramping. Sound familiar? Well, no sign of AF this morning so far, but I'm still feeling very irritable. And wouldn't you know dd is yelling "MMMAAAA MMMMMAAAAA" every 5 seconds.
: ARGH!!!!!!! I hope I just start soon and get it over with.

I'm actually glad I'm not pregnant this month b/c with the holidays, I have had more than my usually allowed 1 drink a day during 2 ww. I will behave next month.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Melissa!
Good luck to you in your aventures in baby making!

Padomi
I didn't want to move you to waiting to O unitl you actaully started bleeding. I almost didn't, but decided that you obviously kow your body better than I do. :LOL

Anyway... does it look like my chart is going triphasic to anyone? Or is it just wishful thinking?? The link is in my sig.

I've definitely had some mild nausea that goes away when I eat,similar to what I had with my other pregnancies, but it seems too early to start that.
Yesterday I got two zits next to my mouth like I usually do before my period. So that makes me think I'm not pg, but I did have really bad break outs all through my last pregnancy.

I'm definitely obsessing this month.
Next time I O, we'll likely be visiting family in CA, so I doubt we'd be able find enough privacy to concieve then. I'm soooo hoping that I am pg this time around!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Okay, I'm back to waiting to ovulate as of this morning.
It's weird because I'm very regular with my periods being 28 days apart and this is on day 24. Maybe it's a blessing because just like mimim I would have been in California visiting relatives when I ovulated next, but now it looks like I'll be home. Trying to stay positive, but it sure is hard.

·
Banned
934 Posts
Quote:
Padomi I didn't want to move you to waiting to O unitl you actaully started bleeding. I almost didn't, but decided that you obviously kow your body better than I do.
Still no bleeding...not even having any dark CM...and honestly I don't really know my body since last month was my first AF in 3 years! I've forgotten everything! Is it possible to feel like you're going to have AF and actually be pg? If there's no blood by tomorrow I'll do a test. I've been having hot flashes all day and have been sssoooo tired and irritable. Sounds like AF to me. But who knows.....

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by padomi
Still no bleeding...not even having any dark CM...and honestly I don't really know my body since last month was my first AF in 3 years! I've forgotten everything! Is it possible to feel like you're going to have AF and actually be pg? If there's no blood by tomorrow I'll do a test. I've been having hot flashes all day and have been sssoooo tired and irritable. Sounds like AF to me. But who knows.....
Sometimes the symptoms of AF and PG can be remarkably similar. Tired and cranky could sure go either way! So I'm still
: for you!

Lexymama
Better luck next cycle.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
s Lexymama

Welcome, feathere!

Molly, your chart does look very promising!
:

I think I may have finally o'ed, at least I feel like I did this time. I need one more high temp tomorrow to confirm!
: I'm also going on vacation to the inlaws soon, so I really really hope I o'ed already. There will be next to no chance of any GIO there.

Good luck to everyone and let's have a bunch of BFP's in July!

·
Registered
145 Posts
10 dpo in 2ww

Hi! I just subscribed.....my Dd is 24m on 7/8!!! I can't believe it! Dh and I have been trying since Feb (went off b/c in Feb). My cycles have been psycho-ish.

I'm in the dreaded wait. I'm getting myself a little too hopeful this month though, b/c I've been ferning everyday past ovulation....10 days straight, so I'm wondering if I even o'd at all (Ff picked up an o). I just don't know (my chart is in my signature if you wanna take a little look see)!! Then I'm getting light cramping the last two days. Then of course I'm always exhuasted a day or two after O and I'm always sure that's b/c I'm pregnant, but then AF shows her face. Sorry......my first post here and I'm ranting and raving. I'm just so frustrated about it all.

I'm so happy to see all BFP's!!!!!! Congrats
and sticky vibes to all around
and litte dust to boot

·
Registered
245 Posts
Hi there!! I am Stephanee, and we just started officially TTC! I have an almost 12 year old daughter and my 15.5 month old is still nursing up a storm! I had one PPAF at 7 months PP, but nothing since. DS still nurses all night long, plus at least 10 times a day! He only drinks some water from a sippy cup... other wise all fluids are from the tap.

My only AF was (I am assuming) non ovulatory since we were not using protection at that time, and I didn't see any signs of ovulation.

Looking forward to joining you all!

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Hi there, can I join you all? I'm Dee and I'm in the 2ww! I'm not really charting yet as this is only our 2nd month ttc. I can usually feel pain when I ovulate though, so I just go based on that. AF has only been back a couple months now. My nursling is my 22 mo old DD. I don't have any symptoms at all, so I don't think I'm pregnant, but ya never know!

·
Banned
934 Posts
Did a FRER this morning, BFN. Now I have no CM at all, so I'm thinking that I probably ovulated last week. Which means I ovulated a month after AF. My cycle is so screwed up. I feel so bloated and tired and grouchy. And it's 100 degrees here which doesn't help - stuck inside all day. I'm sad to say that I was feeling a little resentful toward dd today - thinking that if I weren't still nursing her, my cycles would be normal and I could get pg. Not at all fair to her - my priority should be her right now. Everytime I start ttc, I turn into a crazy person. I went to fertility friend and set up a chart for the first time. I bought a BBT this morning. I wish I weren't so old so could feel like I had more time. But I'm racing against time to get pg!

Grouchy, hormone-induced rant over.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hi Ladies!
Thanks for the welcomes. I appreciate them.
Big news since my post--I am actually experiencing something that might be AF!! Spotting, mainly, and I don't think it is implantation spotting because dh and I weren't ttc when/if I actually ovulated.(We just started ttc at the end of june.) I haven't charted since I conceived dd, so I don't exactly know what is happening. Anyone else experience an AF different than prebaby?
Anyhow, I was never more excited to see red spots-- it means that I might actually be on the way to O!

DD still nurses plenty, but she also eats food, and it is hard to tell how much nutrition is me and what is food. Some days it is a lot more me. But I guess I got over the hormone barrier, if this spotting turns into AF.

Let's be positive about ttc this month, ladies--July is a long month!

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Welcome, Dee!

s Padomi. Oh, I think I know those feelings you are talking about. I'm on my first pp cycle also, and it is hard not to obsess. I try not to resent the nursing when I wonder when my body will get back to normal, and am trying to just let go of it, but it is hard.

Feathere,
for you. Maybe af is on her way. I have heard that some moms get a warning period as their first ppaf that is lighter than a normal period. Mine was very normal, though.

KHA, ladies! We *can* get pregnant while nursing! It happens all the time, right?

1 - 20 of 119 Posts