Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a good nursing sports bra! I bought one from Target and it does not hold the ladies down. I am about a D and I enjoy jogging, so I need one that is tight. Does anyone have a brand they reccomend or know where I might find one?

·
Registered
203 Posts
I don't typically wear a nursing sports bra when jogging or doing other high-impact activity; I find they don't have the support I need for my DD. Addias makes a nursing SB that I like, and I second pp reccomendation for the Frog Bra...No bouncing at all!

Also, check out Fit Maternity http://www.fitmaternity.com. They have a good variety of nursing sport bras.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I found an EXCELLENT one!! Its called BounceFree and its created by female atheletes. Sorry I dont have a link, but I did find it on Amazon. It was about $30 or so, but very useful. And it definitely lives up to its name!

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks fot the info. I really need the sports bra to be a nursing one because my son is usually very hungry when I pick him up form the childcare room after a work out. It is super uncomfortable to try and pull it up, plus it shows off too much
I feel like a nursing bra would be better in those situations.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by shell024
I found an EXCELLENT one!! Its called BounceFree and its created by female atheletes. Sorry I dont have a link, but I did find it on Amazon. It was about $30 or so, but very useful. And it definitely lives up to its name!

I wasn't able to find it. Is bounce free the brand or label?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts