Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I find good nursing tanks for large cup sizes? I tried an XL Liz Lange on last night and it doesn't fit my boobs now, let alone once the baby is born and my milk comes in.
My boobs are a 36G currently, if that helps, and are still growing. I don't want to buy ones that fit my boobs but are huge everywhere else either (like I'm sure a 2 or 3XL would fit my boobs, but I would like it to fit decently around my middle instead of being huge and baggy).
Thanks in advance.

· Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I tried looking at those, but they don't go beyond E size, so I'd be afraid I'd be compressing my breast tissue too much.
This is my first baby, and I will succeed at breastfeeding-I just want to make it as easy on myself as possible =)

· Premium Member
1,333 Posts
I am a 38 DD and love love love my nursing tank from Target. I have bought a few from Motherhood maternity but ones at Target are so much better, IMO. When buying mine I noticed that they had sizes up to 3X and they are not expensive. HTH

· Registered
2,754 Posts
I just bought a Bravado tank...I'm a 40G at the moment (my rib cage won't stop growing!) and bought the 40 F/G size. I should have bought a larger band size (which they don't offer) though - as there is no way it will fit me in a few weeks if my rib cage keeps on going. But Bravado runs small (at least IMO).

My husband's comment was that it looked really supportive, and it felt really supportive - I'd be comfortable wearing just that out in public.

I ordered from here...
http://breakoutbras.stores.yahoo.net/bresnubrata.html

· Registered
940 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by chase_mommy View Post
I am a 38 DD and love love love my nursing tank from Target. I have bought a few from Motherhood maternity but ones at Target are so much better, IMO. When buying mine I noticed that they had sizes up to 3X and they are not expensive. HTH
I have the 2x and I am a 36G I have to ware it with a bra under it and not clip it so it will not compress my breasts so I would not suggest it for busty moms

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.