Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I was wondering how important it is to avoid sugar after amalgam removal.

I got my three amalgam fillings removed by a non biological dentist. She did use a dental dam and water/air suction. My fillings were drilled out and I felt horrible for a month after wards. I did not chelate.

We were going to wait a year after my removals before TTC. My diet had not been that great. I ate too much sugar. I have changed my diet and have been eating much better. I am wondering if the months following the amalgam removal, I caused the mercury to not excrete as well as it could have. Should we wait even longer to ttc?

Thanks!
Liz

·
Registered
792 Posts
I got my 8 amalgams removed in late 2004 and apparently now almost 4.5 years later, my body is still holding on to the mercury, not excreting it on my own. I recently switched to a new holistic dentist and he has me taking megadoses of chlorella (Chlorenergy brand), 15 tablets per meal and I eat lots of healthy fats and protein at each meal so that the mercury binds to the fats and proteins.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.