Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I've been reading through the posts and I've seen many wonderful recommendations for non-vax peds and holistic OBs and Midwives. Unforunately, many of them only take PPOs.

Right now we use Homefirst in Rollings Meadows as our ped, and I'm not thrilled with them, and would love to find a new ped that supports delayed and non-vaccinations.

I also had a terrible experience with my OB (did a c/s against my request) and need to find an alternative OB or midwifery that will do VBACs and takes HMOs. Any suggestions?

Thank you!!!
CK

·
Registered
852 Posts
I'm with West Sub Midwives as well. LOVE them!! I am with Dr. Uchitelle and Dr. Locke as peds in oak park. Look up with your insurance and see if they're covered. Where exactly in NW IL are you? That's a large area!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I also strongly recommend Robert Minkus (he has offices in Skokie by the mall and in Lincolnwood by the Dominicks on McCormick). I also delivered my first child at West Sub and am going there for my baby due in January.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.