Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DH, the girls, and I went out to eat last night. It was a buffet, so we were walking back & forth from the serving tables.

There were some people sitting in the booth behind us with a small child (10 months???). They left, and the next time I went up to get something to eat, I saw a disposable diaper FULL OF POOP sitting UNDER THE TABLE :puke . Needless to say, I lost my appetite!

·
Premium Member
6,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by 3 Little Monkeys
eww, they just left it there? How disgusting!
Yep, didn't even fold it up or anything! The poopy wipes were sitting on right next to it too.

I hate lazy, irresponsible people
: !!

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Ew, ew, ewwwwww.

Our local news was doing a segment on littering issues, and said that the biggest problem is disposable diapers, just tossed along the side of the road, in parking lots, etc.

What the heck are people thinking?

·
Registered
7,801 Posts
sick!

sorry you had to see that!
I think cd'ing makes people so much more responsible when it comes to fecal matter, YK? That's gross. Did you take their liscence plate number?:LOL

·
Registered
19,261 Posts
:puke

·
Premium Member
6,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Leilalu
sick!

sorry you had to see that!
I think cd'ing makes people so much more responsible when it comes to fecal matter, YK? That's gross. Did you take their liscence plate number?:LOL
No, I didn't get the license number. They were gone awhile before I saw it.

ITA that it is a huge problem. You see them EVERYWHERE. But in a RESTUARANT??? C'mon people
!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.