Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this possible? I swear, any time H and I have DTD in the past fews months anywhere close to when I O, it seems to be always after.....ugh. Hopefully that will change next month.... Anyhow, today, I'm having pains in my lower abdomen that feel like O pains - haven't had them all week and according to how long my cycle was last month and when I supposedly O'ed, there's no way in hell we're even close!! According to my online chart, I O'ed on the 4th.

Have you ever gotten O pains this far AFTER ovulation or is it just gas?
:

· Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by soccermama View Post
Is this possible? I swear, any time H and I have DTD in the past fews months anywhere close to when I O, it seems to be always after.....ugh. Hopefully that will change next month.... Anyhow, today, I'm having pains in my lower abdomen that feel like O pains - haven't had them all week and according to how long my cycle was last month and when I supposedly O'ed, there's no way in hell we're even close!! According to my online chart, I O'ed on the 4th.

Have you ever gotten O pains this far AFTER ovulation or is it just gas?
:
good chance it's just gas if you're pretty sure you already oed...

· Registered
1,119 Posts
I have read that o pain can come before, during, or after o. I would think it would normally be consistent within the same person, though....and yet, I also read that it can come and go...like, you can have the pain every cycle for several years, and then it will suddenly disappear even though you're still ovulating. So, maybe yours has changed its pattern? I think it's possible. But obviously I would go by the more certain signs (cm, bbt) to determine when you o'd.

· Premium Member
2,761 Posts
Is there any chance you're pregnant this cycle? I had mild cramping (like O pains) 6 days after I ovulated the month I was pregnant with my DD, and I think it must have been cramping from implantation.

· Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by HappiLeigh View Post
Is there any chance you're pregnant this cycle? I had mild cramping (like O pains) 6 days after I ovulated the month I was pregnant with my DD, and I think it must have been cramping from implantation.
No.....last night was the first time H and I had DTD since the beginning of March - either I've been sick or he's been traveling - and when we DTD in March, H did not 'finish'.....
The cramping pain is gone now. It was only for a brief moment.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.