Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having an intense craving for watermelon and nothing else is filling it. Does anyone know of a sorbet or something that actually tastes like the real thing that can hold me through until summer?

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Watermelon was my #1 craving with DS... but I was lucky and pregnant in the spring and summer in CA. I used to sit down and eat a whole one with a spoon, and I am not talking about the mini kind either.
I think you are probably out of luck for a few months, they just don't taste right when they are early either.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
aaaaaaahhhh what's more classic than a bunch of pregnant women talking about food?

waaaaaatermeeeeeelllloonnnnnn... sounds soooooooooo goooooood. I know our grocery store had some mini-melons that were OK. Sometimes you can't find the full size, but the mini's are available.

And yeah, watermelon sorbet... THAT is a million $ idea right there. I'd buy it by the case.

·
Registered
860 Posts
not that i support candy eating, but desperate times call for desperate measures. jelly belly jelly beans. tastes almost like the real thing. lucky for me my crutons and cottege cheeses mixed with apple sauce (not togerther thank goodness) are available year round!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.