Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help! I am looking for a good OBGYN (or possibly a center with both OBs and midwives) in the Northwest Phoenix area, preferably close to Deer Valley/Arrowhead. I'm five weeks pregnant and still unsure of what I want. I do know that I want a minimally invasive natural birth. I'm worried about all of those c-section happy docs out there! I need to make an appointment with SOMEONE, regardless if it is THE one soon, so any recommendations would be appreciated! Thanks!!!

:

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update: I eliminated most of the OBs close to me based on online reviews. I finally made an appointment with Dr. Maria Apigo. I don't know anything about her, so we'll see how it goes...

·
Registered
4,654 Posts
Bethany Women's Healthcare is up in that area. I know there was something with the midwives moving a while back??? I don't know the whole story but, when I had my baby with them 5 years ago, they were fantastic.
I know a lot of MDC mama used them because they had a birthing center and midwives. The birthing center is closed but, I never heard a negative word about any of their midwives. Donna Tash delivered my baby but, I've heard great things about all the midwives.
http://www.bwhcbirthcenter.com/

·
Registered
316 Posts
I have recommended my personal doctor to a few friends
who had great experiences there also, if you are still looking at all, try them out

Westridge Obstetrics
2330 North 75th Avenue,
Phoenix, AZ 85035
(623) 247-1100

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.