Mothering Forum banner
381 - 397 of 397 Posts
Wow - yeah, how exciting to come to the boards today and read about 2 BFPs!!

CONGRATULATIONS butterflymaiden!

wow - you tested at CD 11?!
I guess you meant DPO 11, so I won't rush out and test yet...

CONGRATULATIONS oceanbaby!

to everyone still waiting!

It is wonderful to share in the joy these soon to be mamas are feeling right now. I just feel so happy for everyone getting BFP's!

Butterflymaiden~ I'm 12dpo and you are so making me what to test! But I have been burned in the past for testing early, so I'll wait.
What brand of test did you use?

Congratulations Oceanbaby!!!!
I guess that'll make us EDD buddies!

Thank you so much for all of the congrats!
I'm feeling much more sure today. I think it's hard for me to trust excitement after 2+ years of bfns. But, I tested again, I used FRER both times Jodie, and this morning's test (to quote dh) was looking even more positive. The test line was almost matching the control line! Woo-hoo!

Yes, it was 11 dpo, not cd 11. I tell ya, one of the biggest changes I have noticed in myself this week is that I am having a hard time speaking/writing coherently. It's like all of these hormones are affecting the language department in my brain.

P.S. Erin- your PM box is full lady!!

P.S.S. I can't wait until all my ttc friends are over in I'm Pregnant! I will of course be checkin in on ya. Since it seems like I've got some:

oh wow. this is so beautiful. congradulations butterflymaiden and oceanbaby. you guys are making it so hard for me to wait on testing, but i am only 10 dpo. i do have a lower backache though...please. oh please.

Ahhhh.......
OMgoodness this is so awesome. Congratulations sunbaby! What a great day for some BFP's!!

You all are really making me want to test early.
sunbaby~ Did you use a FRER too or another brand?

Oceanbaby, Butterflymaiden, Sunbaby,

OH OH OH WOW WOW WOW!

I am so thrilled for all of you! I am weeping! Yeah, Yeah, Yeah for July babies! Congratulations - look forward to doing the 40 week wait with you!

Love,
Tanya

Sunbaby, oceanbaby and butterfly : CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How wonderful to find 3 BFPs when checking this thread!

Butterflymaiden, it took us 2 years of ttc this time and I now am finally pg and it seems to stick. I hope your pregnancy will be as good as mine!!! I am so happy for you, it was your turn for sure!!!

Babydust to all!

Karen, not in the 2ww, but delurking to congratulate the new graduates!

381 - 397 of 397 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.