Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>My baby was born Thursday morning, and I now have a ridiculous amount of milk stored up (just from catching drips). I am collecting between 9 and 12 oz a day. I am willing to give this milk to anyone, for any reason. I just don't want it wasted, and being a SAHM I know we won't need all of it. I am taking Synthroid ( a VERY small dose, for hypothyroidism) and Singulair (for my asthma). I also have been taking Ibuprofen for pain, but have not had any in 24 hours. These are all safe while breastfeeding but I understand if someone were to not want it because of the medications. I live in the north Baltimore County area. I will ship at takers expense or allow pick up. I will not be pumping regularly, so this milk is available until I stop leaking so much. I can't say when that may be.</p>

·
Registered
45 Posts
<p>If youre on FB join the group 'eats on feets - maryland' !! I just saw a post earlier today (?) about a few mommys needing milk! I wish I had the extra milk to offer up right now like you do! <3 </p>

·
Registered
332 Posts
<p>Is the milk still available??  My best friend had a baby on Wednesday and her milk has not come in.  She's trying everything, working with an LC and OB.  I am going to send her a bunch of frozen milk from my 18 month old and pump a little for her.  If your milk is available her daughter would probably benefit from milk of a baby her same age.  She lives in MN so I can ship it with my milk.  I'm also in north Baltimore County.  You can email me directly <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a>.  Thanks, Becky</p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts