Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am 21 years old. I am looking to start a daycare in my home. I am experienced with children ages newborn to 13 years of age. I am a college graduate of Indiana State University. I was a nanny for an 8 week old baby for several months. I was also a nanny for 4 children ages 13, 7, 5, and 3. I really enjoy spending time with children of all ages. I have many references. I babysit on occasion for some families also. I am available everyday 24 hours except wednesdays, I am only unavailable from 3:45pm or 4:00pm to 8:30pm. I provide meals and education. If I do not have anyone else that I am watching, I would also consider being a nanny in your home. I mostly would like to work with infants but will accept older children also. Please e-mail me for my rate and more information at nannyforyou2009 @ yahoo.com with the number of children you have and the ages. Please also include the days and times you need childcare or the amount of hours per week if your schedule is not set. You can also take a look at my childcare profile at http://www.care.com/childcare/marandac2 Thanks for looking and I hope to hear from you soon! nannyforyou2009 @ yahoo.com

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.