Mothering Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. We will swap beads with entire group. If 20 people sign up you will need to send 20 beads.

2. Your beads will be sent to one person, me, who will divide them among everyone and string them to be sent back out. I am still looking for suggestions on the best material to string the beads?

Rynna has agreed to help me by gathering all your names and address in a database, so if you haven't already, PM her with your name and address by Wednesday, November 8th, so we can get an official count of everyone who wants to participate. Then we can start looking for the perfect beads. Remember you have until the end of February to get your beads to me, so plenty of time. PM me when you are ready, and I will give you the address to send your beads and return postage.

This is going to be FUN, FUN, FUN!!!!!

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Could you post a list of everyone you have so I can make sure I am on it. i am pretty sure I PMed but can't remember. Are we going to buy beads for specific people or just send you however many and then you will dole them out?
Allison

·
Registered
15,067 Posts
The list has been posted on the poll (Bead swappers-- How do you want this to work?).

We are each sending enough beads for the entire group (I believe it's 20 or 21?) to txgal; she will take one bead from each of us and put it on a string, and then mail the strings of beads back to us.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have no problem if you want to send specific beads for specific people. Just make sure they are clearly marked so that I know who they should go to. That is not a requirement though. Basically you will just need a bead and a blessing for each person that signs up to participate (it could even be the same bead and blessing for everyone).

·
Registered
15,067 Posts
Okay! I've got a list of names and addresses, everyone's but txgal and since you're the person we need to send beads to first...
If you like, I can PM you the list of names and you can PM everyone directly in groups of 5 (the most people you can send a PM to at a time). When do you want the beads sent by?

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
How many people are on the final list, would you post the names here, so that everyone can make sure they are on the list? The beads need to be to me by March 1st. (does that give everyone enough time?) And I definitely want to be a part of the swap, that is probably understood but want to make sure, I will need all the help I can get during a HBAC
Just PM me when you are ready to mail your beads and I will give you my address that way you will not have to hang on to it for months.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.