Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after deciding yesterday to CD and checking it all out. I am now offically addicted to the idea and addicted to buying CUTE diapers. LOL

I even had dreams about CD's last night. So weird.

Anyway I bought 2 pairs of Proraps to try them out they were cheap. A SUPER cute Texas Blue Bonnet AI2, and 3 Wiggle Worm Bottom Covers that are just adorable!

I'm on my way. LOL

Now I just need some Prefolds and some doubles etc and I will be better.

I'm even selling a HUGE amount of my DD's clothes that are too small Gymboree, Tommy etc. to fund my diapers. LOL. I figure they are too small anyway and sitting in the closet so why not sell them and get some $$$ for them.

I'm excited to start CDing though can't wait for them to arrive.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Peas14mnsapart
So after deciding yesterday to CD and checking it all out. I am now offically addicted to the idea and addicted to buying CUTE diapers. LOL

Anyway I bought 2 pairs of Proraps to try them out they were cheap. A SUPER cute Texas Blue Bonnet AI2, and 3 Wiggle Worm Bottom Covers that are just adorable!

I'm on my way. LOL

Now I just need some Prefolds and some doubles etc and I will be better.

I'm even selling a HUGE amount of my DD's clothes that are too small Gymboree, Tommy etc. to fund my diapers. LOL. I figure they are too small anyway and sitting in the closet so why not sell them and get some $$$ for them.

I'm excited to start CDing though can't wait for them to arrive.

hehe. it is super addicting. but so fun!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Congratulations!!! I have five Wiggle Worm Bottoms covers
: and I just love them. I use prefolds and a few fitteds. Mostly Little Beetle Hemps and I have three other various fitteds with that. Just wait until you get into wool

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Oh I soo understand!
It's my birthday today and I'm itching to buy some diapers as my own present!

Only other MDC moms would understand. And cute diapers are a must, even if they are hidden behind a white PUL cover.

·
Registered
10,399 Posts
Yeah join the club!

·
Registered
615 Posts
There should be a disclaimer about cloth diapering being addictive!!
I've only recently switched over cd full time and I can't even tell you how any sites I have bookmarked and how many hours I've spent
over all the awesome cd.
: It's so much fun!

·
Registered
885 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Peas14mnsapart
I have become pretty addicted myself since deciding to CD our baby-on-the-way. I have had several dreams about them too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.