Mothering Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Congrats to them!
Isn't it awesome when someone has a baby boy and you know you don't have to worry about him being circ'd?!
What a cutie, boy he sure looks like his daddy!

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aren't they an adorable pair?

And yes, in the rare event that I don't fear for the sex of the baby, I'm sooo happy, immediately, to hear it's a boy. Otherwise, I worry until I know, then if it's a boy, I continue to worry for him.

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And Moxie in a sling, too! I didn't notice that before.

·
Registered
11,770 Posts
ACK! Get them a better sling - that looks like an OTSBH!

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
HEY! I love my Nojo! My babywearing would have ended at about 15 lbs if not for the Nojo! And one of my LLL friends has an OTSBH and I like the looks of it; if I was buying again I might try one.

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You guys are funny about the slings.
(...and I totally agree)

·
Registered
11,770 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by paquerette
HEY! I love my Nojo! My babywearing would have ended at about 15 lbs if not for the Nojo! And one of my LLL friends has an OTSBH and I like the looks of it; if I was buying again I might try one.
If you have need of a new sling, don't go with the OTSBH when there are much more comfy and stylish options out there....just ask here in the Babywearing forum or over at www.thebabywearer.com We will have LOTS of wonderful options for you!

·
Registered
9,587 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Quirky
If you have need of a new sling, don't go with the OTSBH when there are much more comfy and stylish options out there.
Well, I've had my OTSBH for six years! It's way more comfy than my Maya (that I finally just gave away - that thing sucked) and held up better than my Slingeeze. Love, love, love my OTSBH - it rocks!

What a cute baby! Yea, a celebrity intact baby!

·
Banned
6,717 Posts
I used a Nojo...it was waaay difficult for the sling n00b that I was...and I had an 8mo old at the time too..no TY not again thanks...I'll go with a pouch sling for simplicities sake this time around...mabe a MT too..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts