1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Administrator
2,064 Posts
http://www.philly.com/philly/health...gn_of_weaker_vaccine.html#QMW4Vyl8xHqLao3H.99

Just like the majority of cases of measles at the "Disney Outbreak" last year.
This support group is for the following.

Selective & Delayed Vaccination – This is a support-only forum for those who are vaccinating selectively or on a delayed schedule. Members who are not vaccinating or who are vaccinating on schedule should not post here to debate or argue accuracy or opinion of things posted.
@PitBullMom, does this apply to you?

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@PitBullMom, does this apply to you?
Yes, both selective and delayed. :)

At 18 months, our son has received four shots total (the number of actual vaccines in those four shots makes me a little queasy to think about, but we're doing our best.)

·
Registered
8,487 Posts
This support group is for the following.

@PitBullMom , does this apply to you?
And just to come to her defense, we S/D people get as irritated as the non-vaxxers when outbreaks are blamed on "anti-vaxxers" because many of the users here delay or space out whooping cough shots, a decision that some allege to be causing these outbreaks. So I'd say that the topic is appropriate for this sub-forum.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
And just to come to her defense, we S/D people get as irritated as the non-vaxxers when outbreaks are blamed on "anti-vaxxers" because many of the users here delay or space out whooping cough shots, a decision that some allege to be causing these outbreaks. So I'd say that the topic is appropriate for this sub-forum.
My kids won't be getting pertussis shots...the effectiveness is just not there. Not that we can find any around here anyway. There's a shortage of Tdap and so all those families who want to cocoon their newborn can have ours. :thumb

1 - 6 of 6 Posts