Mothering Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 7yo DS is… perceptive to say the least. I can't keep anything from him, ever!

Anyway, the latest. DH and I snuck upstairs while DS was occupied for a bit for a quick "nap". Well, he ends up coming up and knocking on the door right as DH was getting dressed. They head downstairs and I follow a minute after. When I get down, DS says to me "were you guys trying to make a baby?" I laugh and tell him we were just having a nap. He then says "well, sorry to disturb your sex, I'll give you some more privacy next time you're trying to make a baby" and then "Wow, I'm glad I didn't walk in on you guys having sex!!!" followed by him laughing his butt off.

Another TTC funny regarding my son. He camps out in our room most nights, and since he knows we want to try for a baby he let us know the other day that he would give us time alone for sex during the day so we can make a baby, since he's in our room at night…

I'm lucky to have such an understanding kid!

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
That's a REALLY cool story. What a sweet son!

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The funny thing for me is how matter of fact he is with stuff like this. If this had been me with my parents at his age I would have been like "eeeeeewwwwwww" traumatized!

I do love that I can be open with him about things though. He is a very cool little guy!

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
I think I would STILL be like, "eeewwwww" traumatized.
: just kidding, sort of. That's a great story!

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Oh that is hilarious
Good for him
Good for you too I guess! Hehehehehe....

*HUGS* XXX

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Oh my gosh Carrie, you have some cute kids... I just looked at the pics
XXX

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
How funny! My daughter made some comment about mommy and daddy getting a babysitter for her so we can make another baby, but I don't think she really understood what she was saying. When I was a feisty teenager, maybe 14 years old, my parents went into their bedroom to "nap" so I took my stereo and put it right in front of their door blasting this song from the musical RENT called "contact"... the one in which all the cast members are having sex. For those curious, here are the lyrics: http://www.metrolyrics.com/contact-lyrics-rent.html

My little sister and I (she was maybe 10) were just hysterical over the whole thing. My parents never told us to shut it off... So it was on repeat for a while

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
I tried to suggest to my 11 year old dd that if she wanted us to have a baby, she might give us some "alone time." She said "eeewwww.....grrrooosss!"

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.